1. Improves feed hygienic, through the reduction of PH and buffer capacity in the gut, and controls of gram negative bacteria such as salmonella sp. and E.coli.
2. Minimizes the spoilage or recontamination of compound feed while maintaining its value and extending its storage time .
3. As the PH and microbial burden in the animals gut is reduced, beneficial micro flora is maintained, which ensures a healthy gut.
4. Reduces the risk of gut disorders and enhance the growth performance.
5. Improves protein and increases minerals absorption
3-5 ml/kg of feed for 5 days.